Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pregnant Week 10


Yaay! We are 10 weeks prego and so very excited. I've been feeling so sick I haven't taken any pictures so you'll just have to wait a few more weeks before we see any belly shots. But believe me the tummy is growing! I measured myself yesterday and I've grown 2 1/2" both in my waist and my tummy and I've gained 4 lbs. (Dad~ just so you know we are right on target with the healthy weight gain of 5 lbs. in the 1st trimester.)

I'm starting this blog to keep family connected to our little one as he grows. For now it will just be my pregnancy journal until the wee one is born. Then we will add video and pictures to keep everyone up to date with his/her growth and development.

Our 1st OBGYN appointment is today. We will go in and have blood drawn for all kinds of testing to be done. Then in December we will have the ultra-sound that will tell us if we are having a boy or a girl. We haven't even started to look at baby names yet. I had several written down from many months ago before ever getting pregnant, but I'm tossing those out. I just looked over the list and blaaaagh I don't like any of them anymore.

Noe and I love you all and hope you enjoy Lil Sprout's Blog.
We'll be posting again soon!

No comments: