Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Every Perfect Present Is From Above - James 1:17

"Every good gift and every perfect present is from above, for it comes down from the Father of the celestial lights, and with him there is not a variation of the turning of the shadow." James 1:17

Tonight we had our 2nd check up with our midwife. The best part of the check up every time is hearing the baby's heart beating. The realization that there is a tiny little person growing inside me is incredible. And every second every day the heart is beating and this baby is alive and moving. I don't feel much movement yet so hearing the heart beating is reassuring that it really is still there and doing ok. I wish I could record the way it sounds!!

WOOSH WOOSH WOOSH WOOSH WOOSH WOOSH WOOSH WOOSH. 150 BPM

2 comments:

Durbin Express said...

Congrats!!!! Hoping you feel better soon. Are you going to find out the sex? I am so excited for you both....children are the best. It's the hardest job and yet the most rewarding job at the same time. I am glad you guys have a blog so I can stay updated. Love ya guys. Come visit us some time.

Astorga's said...

Hey! Nice to hear from you. We get to find out the sex Dec 29. I can hardly wait! We love your blog! I need to figure out how to get music to play on ours too. B-)