Monday, September 21, 2009

4 Months Old!!


Our little girl is 4 months old now! She has found her feet and loves to tug on her toes. She is also finding her voice and experimenting with with soft and loud sounds. She's also started rolling over now. I just got video of it today and will post it soon. She rolls almost immediately when placed on her back to her tummy. She grabs her little feet and rocks to the side to propel herself over. It's just all going by so fast I can't hardly believe it's been 4 months. I was looking at pictures of Noe holding her and feeding her at 1 week old. So tiny then I miss it, but I love this new phase too. What a blessing our little Talitha is.

2 comments:

mandy said...

Great picture of your super cute baby!

tulip's family said...

she's so beautiful! she's really starting to look like a blend of both you and noe :)