Thursday, October 6, 2011

10 Weeks - Here we go again


Here is the 1st picture of our little gummie bear. The new one is due to arrive around May 5th. We won't find out if it's a girl or boy until around January. I have been miserable these past several weeks with the worst nausea I've ever experienced. There have been many days where nothing will stay down. Today is actually the first day in a very long time that I feel surprisingly great! I have so much house work and laundry to catch up on that it kind of takes all the excitement out of feeling so good. This new one was a surprise to all of us, but it's a wonderful surprise and we are all very happy to a have a new family member on the way!! Talitha too, she hugs and kisses the baby in my tummy all the time. She is going to be a wonderful big sister.

1 comment:

Can Our Family? said...

Congratulations to your whole family! You have tons of fun ahead of you. I'm sorry you've been so sick. I was sick with my pregnancies too. I don't envy that part, but it's so exciting to be expecting a new little addition to your family. I look forward to sharing the journey w/you. Thanks for blogging.