Tuesday, December 30, 2008

BABY GIRL ASTORGA 20 WEEKS


Here she is our baby girl. I am 20 weeks along now and feeling better than ever! The morning sickness is completely gone and I'm not sleeping every chance I get. I am feeling her move and she's more and more active every day. Sometimes it seems like she likes to just kick back and push her feet up against my right side, it's a little uncomfortable but I don't really mind. It's when she's laying on my bladder in the middle of the night that I'm not to fond of.
She was in the same position both times for this ultra sound and the one we had at 11 weeks. She lays on her back feet up and sometimes she'll flop an arm up here or there but she's just pretty mellow hanging out. Both times she didn't want to turn over for the US tech to get a spine measurement even with all the poking and prodding they did she wouldn't budge more than just enough to make the tech mad. I hope this means we're going to have a very calm happy baby. She's got Noe's genes so I'm sure she'll be pretty laid back.
No names yet, but we're working on it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yipee!