Tuesday, December 30, 2008

WE'RE HAVING A GIRL!!

Now I just have to remember to start referring to her as a she and her instead of it all the time.

I just can't believe it! For months now I've occasionally looked at little girl clothes hoping that someday I'll be actually buying and now the reality is setting in. It started out that I didn't really care what the sex was but the farther along I got the more I hoped for a girl. I have day dreamed of tea parties and shopping and getting our nails done together. All the fun girly things us girls do to treat ourselves. But wow the reality is just hitting me after the ultra-sound apt yesterday when she told us it was a girl it was like a switch flipped on and I really realized I'm having a baby and it's girl!! I now think of the huge responsibility that I have as being the example of a christian woman to her. I will have to be the example of good conduct with high morals and values for her to follow. I feel that I'm pretty good at these things but as far as leading and teaching someone else is all a little frightening and exciting and thrilling at the same time.

What an amazing ride this is really turning out to be!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow girl slow down! You have many things to bond over before it comes to nails and shopping. Like diapers, diapers and more diapers! Glad you are so excited- it is the best!