Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Few More Pictures

One the way into the hospital to meet baby Jack


I can't beleive how beautiful she is right after he is born!


These 2 were the real patients...


They took excellent care of their babies too


Grandma Pritchard

Grandma Arleen



What a good Big Brother!




He is just so precious!! I have to keep looking at his pictures because I want to see him again!! Hope we get to make it back down to Oregon soon. We have spent most of the summer with my sister and her family this year. Not sure we'll get the chance to do it again. It has been so nice to spend so much time with my family.

2 comments:

Can Our Family? said...

What?! Wow! He's so beautiful. I had no idea that your sister was even pregnant. Two boys, what fun! :)

Astorga's said...

I always tell her how great Tristan and Dorian get along together so she thought 3 1/2 years was a good age gap and went with it!