Monday, August 8, 2011

Home Made Clips





Talitha has never wanted to wear the little hair clips that I love so much. Then the other day we were at a friend's house and Talitha saw one of her bigger flower clips and wanted to wear it the entire time we were there! These clips are close to $12 each. I decided to try and make some myself and these are the first ones I did today. Talitha loves them!! It was a lot of fun and while using Noe's glue gun and cutting the felt it brought me back to the summers me and my sister would spend at my grandma's house making arts and crafts projects. I love those memories with my Grandma.

2 comments:

Can Our Family? said...

Those are really cute! You could probably sell yours too. :)

Astorga's said...

Takes way to much time to try and sell them. Maybe someday when Talitha goes to school.