Monday, February 23, 2009

3rd Trimester (feels more like the 1st.)

Today is the start of my 28th week, we are now officially in the 3rd trimester. Even though it is the 3rd I feel like it is the 1st all over again, but with new aches and pains. I feel like it is very similar in that I’m exhausted all the time, especially any day I have to get up at 6:00am to go to work. Once again I’m having to watch what I eat no spaghetti, Oj, or anything acidity because now instead of morning sickness it’s heart burn and an upset tummy. I even wake up in the middle of the night with heart burn. I’m up every hour to go to the bathroom and tossing and turning with a body pillow is actually quite difficult.

But on a positive note… I am very happy to still be pregnant. I get more and more excited each day knowing I am one day closer to holding my baby in my arms. I think I am mostly looking forward to holding, caressing, and nurturing her, where as Noe is excited to teach her all the wonderful things he knows. He can’t wait to show her how to draw and use color and play music. Secretly though, I know he really can’t wait to hold her too, just like me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes the final weeks get a bit uncomfortable. You look lovely! I am not sure how I feel about the 'morph' picture though. I am sure your daughter will be beautiful. At least we now know what Noe would look like as a butch drag in the morning!?! Lets chat soon.