Saturday, February 21, 2009

7 Months Pregnant





Here is my (not so flattering) 7 month pregnancy photos. I'm sure I'll like them more in a year, but right now ... eh..

Although in 2 weeks I'll be having professional photos taken by our good friend Amber French. She is AMAZING and I can't wait to see what her pictures will look like when we are done. I'll for sure post those ones. As for now I did promise an update photo so here it is.

If you want to check out the lovely and talented Amber and her work go to amberfrenchphotography.com to see her portfolio or click on her blog for galleries. Baby Zoe is my favorite if you click on the small photo at the top of her blog for Zoe it will take you to her gallery for our friends the Green's.

1 comment:

Judy said...

I LOVE the reflective one! You look fabulous, Jen. I cannot believe that 7 months have passed. The next time I look, there will be 3 of you! All the best on this, your greatest evolutionary opportunity!