Friday, April 24, 2009

Could It Be Time??


Yesterday I went on a really great bible study with a friend in Kent. Then on my way home I started having some cramping. When I got home The cramping was accompanied by back pain and so I drank a bunch of water and just hung out on the couch to rest. The contractions started coming even though light at first then by 8pm they were getting much stronger and my back pain was much worse. I decided to get in the shower and see how I felt after that. The warm water was so nice I just stayed in the shower for a while. By the time I got out the contractions and back pain were gone. When we went to bed I only had mild cramping and back pain, and even through I had difficulty sleeping I woke up with the same feeling this morning. I can tell my body is getting ready, I just don't know if that means it's getting ready for tonight, tomorrow, or two weeks from now. I'm just playing the waiting game now. Tic Toc Tic Toc.


pregnant

1 comment:

Can Our Family? said...

So exciting!! Just try to keep yourself busy/occupied so that you don't wear yourself out emotionally before you need all of your energy for one important goal. :)
You're going to be great! I love how calm and prepared you are about the birthing process. Your attitude about the whole thing will get you far in that labor room. Love you!