Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hungry Hungry Hippo

I'm not sure what happened. The first 7 1/2 months I felt hungry like a normal person feels hungry. I did really good eating mostly vegetables, fresh fruit, whole grains, and lots of lean proteins. But now I'm hungry ALL THE TIME. I can't eat quite as much at a time as I used to because Talitha is pushing up on my stomach with her little feet making it smaller than before. But I can eat all the time now and the bad part is I want to. I'm happy that my weight is on track I'm gaining the recommended 1 & 1/2 lbs a week (Yes Dad that's normal for a pregnant woman) and I have just 3 1/2 weeks to go. woo hoo for that!

Now that Talitha is about 6 lbs she's taking up all kinds of room in my tummy. It feels like she hardly has any room in there at all and is nearly bursting out my stomach at times when she rolls over or changes positions. Noe feels her moving more than ever and can even hear her bumping around in there when he lays his head on my stomach. He's funny it's like a surprise to him every time he feels her move he says "Woah, Woah!!" He tells her she needs to come out soon because he's tired of talking to my tummy. Not much longer now!!!



pregnant

1 comment:

mandy said...

I totally know the Noe "Woah!"!