Thursday, January 8, 2009

All In A Name....Any Suggestions??

As of now we are trying to pick a name. It's not exactly an easy task to begin with but to make it even more difficult we are trying for a unique Spanish Bible name. Noe and I really want a Bible name and Noe's family really want it to be Spanish, espicially his mom. Every name I've come up with Noe has shot down. I'm open to suggestions, even if it's just the name of a city in the Bible that sounds cool in Spanish or a phrase from the Bible like "Talitha Comay" (sounds like Ta-lee-tha, Ka-may) Which is what Jesus said when he resurected the young girl. I really like that name, but it is to close to Noe's cousin's 1 year old daughter's name ~ Talia (sounds like Ta-lee-ah).

If you have any suggestions I'd love to hear it!!

1 comment:

Sahm Lee said...

I happen to be a Talitha and it's a really neat name to have because it is unique and there really aren't too many of us around. My nick name is Tali. I hope that you find the perfect name for you r little one. Congrats and good luck!