Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Shake Baby Shake Baby 1,2,3


Sometimes I feel like Batman's mother. The bigger she gets the more I'm feeling her move. Last night was so amazing, for the first time I saw my stomach flex out from the inside. I could feel her in one particular spot and as I watched my stomach hoping to see her move, all of a sudden POW a little hand or foot hit me hard enough from inside that I could actually see it on the outside. She did it 3 more times before I felt her move out of that spot. Even Noe got to feel her for the first time last night. I don't think she liked what I had for dinner because right after I ate I could feel her moving around. Noe asked "Is she moving" and he put his hand on my stomach and he was able to feel the fluttering of her moving around in there. It was such a special moment for us both.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Or perhaps she really liked what you had for dinner? How exciting!