Monday, March 30, 2009

8 1/2 Months Pregnant ~ Last Prego Photos








So I think these are it. The last pregnany photos. The next photos will more than likely be of little Talitha when she's hours old. I'm 8 1/2 months pregnant feeling huge and uncomfortable and very unphotogenic. These photos are for you who still want updates and to see me prego. We have had to post pone our photos with our friend for now but we're looking forward to our family photos in the early fall.

I took these yesterday it's much harder to take pictures of myself than I could have imagined.



pregnant

3 comments:

tulip's family said...

you look beautiful Jennifer. Love that full preggo hair!! I do want to see a profile of your belly though...

Judy said...

Oh, Jen, the pictures are gorgeous!
You are a beautiful mummy.

Can Our Family? said...

You're an artist! Where did you find such a white wall without shadows?

I was trying to figure out how you were 8 and a half months pregnant already, then I realized that you meant you were halfway through the 8th month. At first, I thought, did the due date change to mid-April!?