Thursday, March 19, 2009

Late Night Kart-Wheels & Karate

So apparently Talitha is more active when I go to bed then any other time of day. 10:00 is when she decides it's play time and she likes to do kart-wheels in my tummy. I talked to a co-worker who suggested setting up a routine now even while she is still in the womb. I thought it couldn't hurt so I gave it a try.

8:00 Tubby Time (nice warm bath),
9:00 read out loud,
10:00 in bed lights out.

Nope, didn't work at all. Last night she was all kinds of rambunctious when I laid down to sleep. Guess I'll just keep trying, but as for now I think I need to change my work schedule to a later time.

Hahaaa, I just noticed what the calender update says today. I am so happy it says soon she'll be to big to move as much as she can now. Whew, what a relief that will be!!

pregnant

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

right...

Can Our Family? said...

I remember Tristan getting so big that he couldn't move very much, then I missed it a little. :)