Monday, March 16, 2009

Really Weird Dreams

pregnant

Oh.. look on my calender counter I've moved to the second to last baby! Yaay!


Anywho, about these dreams. I've been having some really bizarre dreams lately. Last night takes the cake though. I dreamt that Talitha was pushing on my tummy and at first I could see a hand or a foot impression from the outside. (This part is normal for some people) but then all of a sudden her head poked out my belly. She was still inside but her head was pushing so hard that my stomach took form of her head and face. She had a short bob hair cut with black hair and dark brown eyes and brown skin. She was smiling at me and all I could think was "ahhhh there's my little girl".

Then I woke up later and I could remember the entire dream crystal clear. Freaky freaky dream. They just seem to get weirder and weirder. Makes me wonder what are they going to be like in a month?? At least I'm not having the awful dreams of forgetting her at the hospital or sitting on her. I've heard some really scary dreams other women have had when they are pregnant.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you are sleeping!
I had strange dreams too!

tulip's family said...

grow Talitha, grow! We shall meet you soon!!

tulip's family said...

just saw your message about the dreams. I had a similar dream to yours when i was pregnant. weird, scary and exciting all in one!