Saturday, May 16, 2009

Painting The Nursery









(The pictures go in order from bottom to top. It took to long to upload them so I'm just going to leave it how it is.)

I thought I'd post some progress pictures of the nursery since we have no further updates on the baby coming. She's still in there and seems to be happy where she's at.

For the nursery we chose a garden theme with lots of flowers and bugs. We like lady bugs, caterpillars, butterflies, and dragonflies. No spiders. Noe has been working hard when ever he has extra time to get it completed before my sister comes to stay. She'll be here on Sunday with her husband and our 17 mo. old nephew.


I'll post more pictures of the nursery when it's done.


pregnant

2 comments:

Judy said...

Ooooooooooooo........pretty!

tulip's family said...

very sweet.